Father: Muwambwa Juma (Late)
Mother: Nakuti Esther – Umabono manatondo
Clan: Umumwalye, Iiutsekhe
Education: P.1 in 1946 at Bulucheke Primary School in Bududa District and stopped in P.5 1950
Marriage: Got married in 1950 to the late Zerubabeeri Sakwa.
Children: 10; 3 boys, 7 girls.
Alwe 6; 4 girls, 2 boys
Great grandchildren; 88
Great great grandchildren: 6
Grand Total Alwe; 148
Occupation: House wife
Holy matrimony: 1993 Sept Anglican Church- Nakhupa
Responsibilities in church
- Tresurer M/U Parish- Nakhupa
- C/P M/U- Sub- Parish Kiwata
- 1980- diagnosed with hypertension
- 2001- diagnosed with diabetes
- 2006- got ulcers and had a combination of the 3
- 2020- diagnosed with heart attack
- 2022/ May- diagnosed with bruscella
- 12/6/2022 died of bruscella at 8:00pm at the age of 88 at Zam Zam Mbale General Clinic
Mulago hospital, Mengo hospital, Wakiso Health Centre IV, Bugobero Health Centre, Embago- Mbale,Mt. Elgon Mbale, Mbale Regional Referral Hospital, Lastly Zam Zam Mbale General Clinic.
There will be a funeral service at St. Luke’s Church Kiwata on Friday, 17th June 2022 starting at 5:00pm followed by Vigil at their home in Bugobero Town Council, Manafa District.
Burial will take place at their ancestral home in Kiwata Cell, Bugobero Town Council, Manafa District on Saturday, 18th June 2022 starting with a service at 4:00pm.
Relatives, Friends and In-laws.
MAY HER SOUL REST IN ETERNAL PEACE