A-Plus Funeral Management limited (A+) is a professionally established funeral manager/funeral service provider in Uganda (E.A). We as funeral managers arrange all the details and logistics of all kinds of funeral preparations, obituary notices, announcements, per-burial clearings/arrangements, and post-burial commemorations.
A-Plus Funeral management provides support to all the bereaved with the sensitivity of affordability, time, quality assurance, and flexibility as may be desired of the bereaved. Since incorporation in December 2003, we have 16 years of experience focusing on the provision of funeral service with utmost care and empathy in UGANDA, EAST AFRICA and repatriating worldwide.
We are proud of managing the most modern morgue, the only funeral parlor (home) and being the fastest growing funeral company in the region, which is evident from the various individual’s Families, Companies, Government/Non-government/Association’s that have entrusted A-plus funeral management to handle their departed loved ones by procuring either our after-death services or subscribing to our pre-death funeral schemes.
From commencement A-plus funeral management limited with Distinguished and Experienced individuals in the fields of insurance, Finance, Management, and Medicine as Directors developed a competent team of technical staff as management that set to fulfill its objective.
A-PLUS FUNERAL MANAGEMENT has bright and well-furnished comfortable funeral homes around the country. We guarantee that every family/company gets the greatest value despite the variance in finance, Tradition, Community settings, Generation, or Religious affiliation.
It is our duty to provide services in the most flexible approach befitting everyone’s desires, comfort, and dignity to our WALK-IN-CLIENTS and our PRE-PLANNING CLIENT.
History of Excellence
The Company is owned by:
- Family Insurance Services (FIS): is a professional insurance advisory, consultancy, and brokerage company. Family Insurance Services has spearheaded a number of insurance schemes with insurance companies both locally and internationally. It is also the leading insurance consultant in product design. Family Insurance Services has pioneered the development of a number of Insurance policies including funeral insurance policies.
- Multiple Consult Network Limited (MCN): This is a leading Insurance surveyor, loss assessor, valuer, an adjusting firm.
- Distinguished and experienced individuals in the fields of Insurance, Finance, Management, and Medicine.
- The Directors and technical staff have acquired vast experience in funeral management through relating to leading organizations in South Africa, Kenya, the U.K, and the United States of America.
- The management team is comprised of professional, experienced, and accommodative staff: flexible to any funeral arrangement. They are always ready to answer any funeral related questions you may have.
- We are a call away 7 days a week, 24 hours a day. -Our staff pay full attention to the details from the first call you make until all services are completed. They also assist you to personalize services or products for your loved one.
Message from the MD
” We understand this is a concerning time for everyone. Right now, we are continuing to take the greatest care of families and arrange funerals across the country as we always do. We have implemented significant contingency plans to ensure we are able to sustain caring for families and the deceased in the coming months.
We are working closely with the government and the funeral sector to ensure that we deliver the services that are needed, whilst providing the necessary protection for both you and our colleagues. The situation continues to change on an almost daily basis and we will adapt accordingly, but right now these are the measures that we have put in place to ensure the wellbeing of everyone.
Ronald Zake, Managing Director
Hon. Dr. Mike Kennedy Sebalu
Amb. Benadette Freers Olowo
Dr. Dan Zaake