Greetings from A-Plus Funeral Management
A-plus Funeral Management continues to provide its essential services to the public as follows;
- In cases where the cause of death is COVID-19, the government will be handling such cases. This also applies to repatriations.
- Once a death has occurred, you can contact us, and our funeral team will pick the body of the deceased and taken our funeral home at Mengo Hospital.
- Night vigils, church services have been suspended.
- At every funeral, A-plus funeral management will provide masks and a handwashing point at the entrance to the burial site.
- Due to the limitation on the number of mourners, we shall only allow close family members at the burial site.
A-Plus Funeral management will provide live streaming services both on the A-plus Funeral Facebook page and the YouTube page to enable other friends and families to follow the proceedings.
- If the family wishes only to view the body and not touch it, they may do so using standard precautions at all times including hand hygiene. Families should not touch or kiss the deceased.
- Burial proceedings should be complete by midday.
We apologies for any inconveniences. Be mindful of the preventive measures for the safety of everyone.
For more inquiries please contact us.