Date of Birth: 07th April 1948
Date of Death: 23rd March 2021
Parents: Rev. Yusufu and Zeulia Sekabembe
Wife: Dr. Beatrice Namirembe Sekabembe
- Barbara Sekabembe Semakula
- Barry Kisakye
- Brenda Sekabembe Mulema
- Brian Sekabembe Seruyiggo
- Beat Sekabembe Juuko
- Joshua Semakula
- Daphine Kisakye
- Robert Mulema
- Sandra Seruyiggo
- Juuko David
Ennis, Erica, Elbert, Elsie, Angelica, Jason, Jordan, Ariel, Barnie and Ezer.
- March 1977- Graduated with a Msc degree in Agricultural Economics
- July 1974 – At Makerere University , Kampala for the Master of Msc degree in Agricultural Economics under the Ford Foundation Scholarship (both Course work and Research)
- July 1969 – Makrerere University Kampala, obtained a bachelor of Arts (Hons) degree in Economics
- 1967 – 1968 – Busoga College Mwiri, Jinja obtained Cambridge Advanced Level Certificate
- 1963 – 1966 – Kitante Hill Secondary School, obtained Cambridge School Certificate, Ordinary Level
- 2015-todate Private Business (B&B supplies)
- 2001 to Retirement: Academic Registrar – Ndejje University
- 1995 – 2000 Executive Secretary : Uganda Small Scale Industries Association
- 1990 – 1994 Marketing Specialist: Export Policy Analysis and development Unit. Ministry of Finance, Planning & Economic Development.
- 1988 – 1990 Principal Marketing Officer with Ministry of Co-operatives & Marketing
- 1986 – 1987 Field Assistant at United Nations World Food Programme.
- 1972 – 1986 Principal Marketing Officer incharge of Economic Analysis Division: Ministry of Agriculture and Co-operatives
There will be a Funeral Service today on the 24th March, 2021 at St. Apollo Kivebulaya, Kansanga, starting at 2:00pm.
Burial will take place at their ancestral home in Kyamukasa- Kalangala, Singo on Friday 26th March, 2021 at 12:00noon.
Informed are: Late Yusuf Ssekabembe’s Family, Late Yakobo Wamala’s Family, Relatives, Friends and In-laws.