Date of Birth: 16th January 1954
Date of Death: 10th June 2023
Parents: Byamaka Daniel and Karungi Nzera Maria
Children: Roger’s, Julius, Chris, Patriciah, Joan, Angella Elizabeth and JohnPaul.
Spouse: Cledonia Kushemererwa Bindeeba
- Rwijogoro Primary School P1 -P2
- Mabonwa Primary School P3-P7
- Ibanda Secondary School S1-S4
- Old Kampala Secondary School S5-S6 and then Joined the Army after S.6 in 1973.
- While in the army (Air force Unit) he pursued a diploma in Aviation from Soroti flying school
- Diploma in marketing from the University of Nairobi
- He joined the army in the Air Force Unit, he served in various roles including operations officer, Pay Master and was later allocated the role of an Air traffic controller. By the time of his retirement, he was heading the department of Air Traffic Controllers for the army section.
- He served with the army under the Air Force Unit for 44years and 26days.
There will be a Requiem Mass at Rubaga Cathedral, Kampala on Wednesday, 14th June 2023 starting at 9:00am, followed by a vigil in Ibanda.
Burial will take place at their ancestral home in Ibanda, Rwijogoro- Rukiri on Friday, 16th June 2023 starting with Mass at 11:00am which will be led by Bishop Francis Acquirinus Kibira of Kasese Diocese.
Informed are; The Uganda Air Force, Relatives, Friends and In-laws, MAY HIS SOUL REST IN ETERNAL PEACE