He was born on 12th December 1957 to 19th June 2023.
Parents: John Rubanga Barongo (RIP) and Kaikara Regina (RIP)
- Nebbi Primary School
- St. Charles Lwanga Koboko S.1- S.6
- A (Hons) Political Science and Public Administration Makerere University
- Administrative Law at the Law Development Centre
- CIPs Procurement and Supply
- Masters of Arts in Public Administration and Management UMI
- Custom Management in India and Canada
- Masters in Strategic Management majoring in Procurement at Birmingham University United Kingdom
- Retired in 2018 to do commercial farming
- Senior Procurement Specialist at the National Planning Authority (NPA) from March 2009 to July 2018
- Part time lecturer Makerere University Institute of Audit and Continuing Education 2006-2009
- Management Advisor for Arua District Development Program SNV 2005-2006
- Management Consultant 2000-2005
- Commissioner Anti-Smuggling Unit Uganda Revenue Authority 1992 -2005 Ministry of Finance Office of the Secretary to the Treasury 1986-1992
- President’s Office Administrative Service, Assistant District Commissioner Bundibugyo and Kasese District 1982-1985
He is survived by his wife and children.
There will be a Funeral Service at Katuuso Church of Uganda on Thursday, 22nd June 2023 starting at 10:00am, followed by vigil at their home in Katuuso Village- Buziga Parish, Makindye East Division at 06:00pm.
Burial will take place at their ancestral home in Nebbi Town on Saturday, 24th June 2023 at 02:00pm, starting at 12:00pm.
Informed are: Relatives, Friends and In-laws.
MAY HIS SOUL REST IN ETERNAL PEACE