Place and Year of birth: 1954: Kyanakanda, Rujumbura – Rukungiri District.
She has been living in Lyantonde District
She is survived by her Husband (Sam Karisizo)
Children:Faith Kyembabazi, Ruth Nuwagaba, Raymond Young, Rita Rukundo and Misha Koshevoy
Grandchildren: Dante Kamugasha, Milan Nuwagaba, Branca, Soleil Nuwagaba, Tyler Rukundo, and Shola Nuwagaba
- Kashasha Girls’ Primary School
- Kebisoni Integrated School
- Hobby Primary School
- Bweranyangi Girls’ School
- YWCA (Secretarial Studies) and Accountancy
Married to Sam Karisizo (1976)
- Department of Commerce – Fort Portal (1976)
- Foods and Beverages – Rukungiri and Kampala (1985-1997)
- Pan Afric Impex – Kampala (2000-2010)
- Retired to her home in Lyantonde (2013)
There will be a Funeral Service at All Saints Cathedral Nakasero on Tuesday, 25thJanuary 2022 starting at 10:00am.
Burial will take place at their ancestral home in Nyabuhama- Kabura, Lyantonde on Wednesday, 26th January 2022 at 02:00pm.
Informed are: Relatives, Friends and In-laws.
MAY HER SOUL REST IN ETERNAL PEACE