James Sallies Lwanga), was born 12th March 1949 in Kampala, Kinawa to the Late Mr and Mrs Mubiru of Kinawa.
James Sallies Lwanga accepted Jesus Christ as his Lord and savior before dying.
Education and Training
James Sallies Lwanga obtained
- Master of Applied Science (Health Sciences – Psychotherapy) Western Australian Institute of Technology (W.A.I.T) currently known as Curtin University
- Post Graduate Diploma in Social Sciences (Community Psychology) (W.A.I.T) currently known as Curtin University
- A – Social Work and Social Administration (Honours) Makerere University
- Diploma in Social Development (Nsamizi Training Institute of Social Development)
- He worked as a Lecturer with Makerere University until 2012 and he retired. He taught in different Departments:
- Department of Social Work and Social Administration
- Centre for Continuing Education (CCE)
- Department of Psychiatry Mulago Hospital
- Director of Family Health Information and Education Services (An organisation which provides a variety of Counseling services to Children, Adolescents and adults. It is located in Nakulabye, Kampala.
- Consultant for Inspirations Educational Services, an organisation which provides Counseling and Educational services to individuals and different organisations in Uganda and overseas
- Consultant Psychotherapist/Counselor for KADIC Clinic Nakulabye (This is a general clinic which provides medical and other services including counseling to the public)
- Consultant for UNICEF
- Consultant for Strong Minds Uganda
James Lwanga was joined in holy matrimony with Sarah Lwanga on 1st of August 1970
To this union (5)
Children: Humphrey Mubiru, Evelyn Namubiru-Mwaura, Nelson Kasozi, Pearl Nassuna Baine, Simon Kizito
Sons in Law: Chris Baine, Mark Mwaura
Daughters in Law: Samallie Kizito, Justine Kasozi, Fikkiesweller Mubiru
Grand Children: He has a total of 15 grand children