Date of Birth: 29.05.1975
Date of Death: 25.03.2022
Father: Late David Nkono Nsiyona
Mother: Mrs.Eron Nkono
- Mr. Arthur Isiko
- Mr. Brian Nsubuga
Wife: Patricia Tibiwa Nkono
Children: 3 children
- Mwiri Primary School- Jinja
- Kiira College Butiki- Jinja
- 1996 – 2000 Bachelor of Arts (Hon) Social Science Makerere University – Kampala, Uganda
- 2002 – 2003 Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management Uganda Management Institute
- 2009 – 2011 Master of Science (Msc) in Human Resource for International Development University of Manchester, United Kingdom
- Head of Human Resource & People Development, Mary’s Meals International, Liberia
- July 2016 to August 2017 Head of Human Resource, UGAFODE Microfinance Uganda Limited, April 2016 to June 2016 Human Resource Advisor, Save the Children, South Sudan
- February 2015 to March 2016 Regional Human Resource Manager, Malaria Consortium – Africa Regional Office, Uganda
- December 2013 to February 2015 Country Human Resource Manager, Samaritan’s Purse (SP) International Relief, South Sudan
- August 2013 to October 2013 People & Culture (HR) Specialist – World Vision Mali (Secondment)
- February 2012 to November 2013 People & Culture Specialist (HR) – World Vision Uganda
- February 2009 to January 2012 People & Culture (Humanitarian Emergency, World Vision Uganda
- November 2007 to January 2009 Human Resource Manager, World Vision Uganda
- October 1999 to October 2007 Human Resource Officer, Plan International – Uganda
Vigil will be held at their home in Mbalwa today 26th March 2022.
There is a Funeral Service at St Stevens Church Kamuli, Kireka today 26th March 2022 at 1:00pm.
Burial will take place at their Ancestral home in Bukaya-Iganga on Sunday 27th March 2022 at 2:00pm.
Informed are: Relatives , Friends and In-laws.
MAY HIS SOUL REST IN ETERNAL PEACE
Order of Service