Date of Birth: 03rd June 1963
Date of Death: 27th April 2021
Parents: Late Omulangira Joseph Rwekunda and the late Omuzana Falazia Rukowe Rwekunda
Wife: Christine Nalunga Kasamba
- Kiweewesi Kenny Alex
- Kasamba Christopher
- Babirye Ruth
- Nakatao Rose
- Kizza Martin
- Kamya Eddie
- Mayanja Primary School
- St. Bernard Demonstration School Nkozi
- St. Mary’s College School
- Mwiri College
- Makerere University – BSc Degree in Political Science and Economics
- Uganda Management Institute – Post Graduate Diploma in Project Planning and Management
- Uganda Management Institute – Certificate of Strategic Planning and Management
- Member of Parliament- East African Legislative Assembly (2017-Date)
- Currently serving as Chairperson Committee of Agriculture, Tourism and Natural Resources
- Member of Parliament for three terms (2001-2016) in Parliament of Uganda, Kakuuto County Rakai District
- During his term in office he served several committees of The Parliament of Uganda:
- He served as the Chairperson of Agricultural Committee for four years.
- He served as the National Coordinator in charge of central region in the office of NRM secretary general (2015-2017)
- He chaired The Committee of Defense and Internal Affairs (2007-2008).
- He initiated several programs that greatly improved the performance of fellow Members of Parliament, my community and the entire country.
- He was the founder member of The Parliamentarians Savings and Credit Society. Also the SACCO chairperson for four years up to 27/11/2015 with a portfolio of 17billion Uganda shillings.
- He was a champion in making parliamentarians appreciate and practice agriculture in Uganda and the entire EAC region.
- He initiated the coffee growing campaign that has caught national attention.
- He as well championed the food security program that involves Members of parliament mobilizing their constituencies to participate active in agriculture.
- He was the Director, Kasamba Farm Agro Enterprises Limited. A private registered company involved in agricultural production, vale addition and skilling.
- He was the patron of Crop Life Uganda, a network of over ten big agricultural enterprises and inputs importers like; Balton Uganda, Buukola, NASECO, OSHO among others.
- He was the Board chairperson of Kakuuto community development project (KACODEP). This a community based organization that delivers development work in Rakai and Kyotera.
- He was chairperson Board of Humanitarian Support Uganda a registered NGO in Uganda.
- He was currently serving as the leader of the laity for his catholic church of Ssanje parish in Masaka Diocese
- On personal level he has done his best to transform his community from poverty through different agricultural initiatives like establishing tree seedlings generation for effective environmental protection. Several community groups have been established to empower the youths, women and other community members for growth and sustainability.
Burial will take place at their ancestral home in Kitovu-Mayanja, Kakuuto on Friday 30th April, 2021 at 4:00pm