Date of Birth: 27th September 1940
Date of Death: 28th March 2021
Parents: Nicholas Wamatsembe and Robinah Bisikwa
Husband: Paul Bukeni Mooli
- Andrew Bunoti
- Irene K. Namoso
- Harriet B. Oketcho
- Jacqueline Katisi
- Solome Namutosi
Great Grandchildren: 2
Education and Career Background
- She completed primary education in 1953 in Kabwangasi Demonstration School
- In 1959 she completed Junior II at Nabumali Junior School
- In 1960 she joined ITEK Kyambogo and completed her certificate course and taught Biology and Home Economics in Kidetok Secondary School, Tororo Girls School and Bubulo Girls School.
- In 1968 she completed her Diploma in Education at ITEK Kyambogo and later joined Nabumali High School in 1969 – 1988.
- While in Nabumali High School, she established the Home Economics Department where she was head of Department, girl’s warden and a devoted girl guide
There will be a Memorial Service at St. Andrews Church of Uganda, Bukoto, on Thursday 01st April, 2021 starting at 10:00am.
Vigil is going to be held at their home in Nalondo- Butta, Manaffa District on Friday 02nd April, 2021.
Burial will take place at their ancestral home in Nalondo- Butta, Manaffa District on Saturday 03rd April, 2021 starting with a Service at 10:00am.