Born: 23th November 1973
Parents: Mr. Bayego Emmanuel (RIP) and Ms. Nakalanzi Teddy
Married to Dr. Rwamwenge Vincent (Husband) on 4th June 2005
Survived by three (3) children
- Timothy Mugisha,
- Mark Tumusiime
- Isabella Karungi
- Old Kampala SSS for O Level
- Lady Irene College Ndejje for a grade III Teachers’ Certificate
- YMCA Institute Wandegeya (Diploma Secretarial Studies)
- Makerere University (certificate: Procurement and Logistics Management)
- Bugema University (Bachelor’s degree: Procurement and Supply Chain Management)
- Ndejje University (Bachelor’s degree: Business Information and Secretarial Studies)
Work and Experience
- 2002 – 2003: Data Entry Clerk (Agricultural Development International)
- 2003- 2011: Secretary (Agricultural Development International)
- 2012 to date Administrative Assistant (National Council for Higher Education)
- Worked very closely with all colleagues at NCHE, particularly in the directorate of ICT, Research and Innovation.
- She was a quick leaner, adjusted well in the new and dynamic mandate of the Directorate
- Very intuitive and empathetic
- Very friendly, cheerful and sociable
Sickness: Diagnosed with Breast Cancer in November 2019
Died: 14th June at Mulago Hospital
Florence was a mother, a professional working lady, business person, very charitable and above all loved God dearly.
We thank God for the life of Florence. The Lord gave and He has taken away. Blessed Be the Name of our God. Job 1:2
Burial will take place at their ancestral home in Busiika- Gayaza Road on Thursday 16th June 2022 starting with a service at St. Paul Kyebando at 09:00am.
Informed are: Relatives, Friends and In-laws.
MAY HER SOUL REST IN ETERNAL PEACE