Date of Birth: 1941 in Makonge Bugerere Buganda
Date of Death: 7th September 2022
Parents: Abumeric Namukoye of Bubaya Bukirimwa Bududa District and Gladys Namome of Busayi Bududa District.
He wedded Mrs. Miriam Takhuli in 1968 at Namirembe Cathedral.
He is survived by his wives Miriam Tahkuli and Elizabeth Nankanja. 17 children and 23 grandchildren.
He got circumcised as per Basamasa Culture in 1962.
- Eric Masaba (RIP)
- Suzan Nabushawo
- Sarah Bukanza
- Cristopher Wamagala
- Andrew Matanda
- Robert Shisa
- Catherine Namome
- David Magomu
- Patrick Samson Namukoye
- Caroline Lubango
- Gladys Namome A.K Bombo
- Gladys Namome A.K Bwabwala
- Christine Nabutiti
- Faith Namono
- Paul Wakubona
- Racheal Mutenyo
- Wendy Naume Namome
- 1949 he went to Shisabasi Sub grade
- 1950-1955 Bududa Primary School
- 1956-1957 Masaba Secondary School junior 1&2
- 1962-1963 Ntale High School Mbarara S5-S6
- 1964-1967 Makerere University College of East Africa for Bachelors of Science in Agriculture
- 1968-1970 Post Graduate Degree in Economic Agriculture Extension Wisconsin University USA
- 1967 he was appointed as District Agricultural Officer East Mengo and the same year he was appointed District Agricultural Officer Mukono shortly
- 1971-1972 Regional Agricultural Officer based in Mbale
- 1972-1974 Regional Agricultural Officer based in Arua
- 1974-1981 he worked as Senior Agricultural Officer at Ministry of Agriculture and Forestry Headquarters in Entebbe
- 1981-1989 Commissioner in the Ministry Rehabilitation in-charge of relief
- 1989 he retired and joined farming up to 1994
- 1994-1996 he got a contract with a German NGO based in Nairobi (Africa Action in Need and posted in Marid in Southern Sudan as Agricultural Consultant), in 1999 his contract was renewed up to 2002.
- In 1997 he formed Namome Hardware dealing in Electric Accessories
- 2002-2003 he formed other business in Kampala called Goshem Electrical in Kiyembe till 2013
- From 2013 up to the time of his death he joined farming in Bududa District and has been one of the great farmers in organic coffee and tree planting.
There is a funeral service at St. Andrews Cathedral- Mbale today, 23rd September 2022 starting at 12:00pm followed by vigil at his home in Manjiya- Bubaya Sub County, Bududa District.
Burial will take place at their ancestral home in Manjiya- Bubaya Sub County, Bududa District on Saturday, 24th September 2022 starting with a service at 12:00pm.
Relatives, Friends and In-laws.
MAY HIS SOUL REST IN ETERNAL PEACE