Date of Birth: 23.10.1962
Date of Death: 18.04.2021
Parents: Late Frederick and Mary Kyerere
Wife: Dianah Nasasira Kyerere
Biological Children: Annet Kananura Eyotu, Edwin Kananura and Aryan Kananura
Non Biological Children: Brenda Kyokwijuka Tayebwa, Jackie Bananura Muwanguzi, Arthur Musinguzi, Laura Katusiime, Allen Namara and Katusiime Doreen
Siblings: Polling Kyerere, Bruce Kyerere, Dalton Kyerere, Chris Kyerere , Sarah Kyerere
- International Center for Quality Management Science, Rotterdam, Netherlands- PGDip Quality Management Science – April – June 1997
- Bolton Institute of Higher Technology, Bolton, Manchester, UK
- Makerere University, Kampala- BSC Chemistry & Biochemistry- 1983- 1986
- Ntare School – 1981- 1982 – UACE- 1981- 1983
- Mbarara High school- UCE- 1977-1980
- Kihanga Boys’ School – PLE- 1981- 1983
- Director , Quality Control- Uganda Coffee Development Authority (UCDA) October 2015 to date
- Quality Regulatory Manager Uganda Coffee Development Authority- October 2009 to September 2015
- Senior Quality Controller- Uganda Coffee Development Authority 2006- 2014
- Quality Controller – Uganda Coffee Development Authority- 1995- 2006
- Assistant Lecturer- Uganda Polytechnique, Kyambogo- April 1993- July 1996
- Senior Dyer- Nyanza Textiles (Nytil)- July 1987- Mar 1993
- Uganda Coffee Trade Federation
- Uganda National Codex Committee
There will be a Funeral Service at All Saints Cathedral, Nakasero on Tuesday 20th April, 2021 starting at 10:00am.
Burial will take place at their ancestral home in Mparo, Kabale on Thursday 22nd April, 2021 starting at 11:00am.
Informed are. Relatives, Friends and Colleagues at Uganda Coffee Development Authority and the entire Coffee Fraternity.