Andrew Derrick Galiwango was born to the Late Yokana Nkuggwa and Late Florence Kagaba on 19th March 1950.
Surviving siblings: Godfrey Mubiru, Rose Namutebi Nkugwa Nakamya, and Paddy Kityamuwesi
He was married to Mrs. Ann Sybil Galiwango.
- Nabagereka Primary School
- Makerere College School
- Old Kampala Senior Secondary School
- Kyambogo National Teachers’ College
- Makerere University where he attained a Bachelors’ Degree and a Masters’ Degree.
- Busoga College Mwiri
- Ntare School
- Kitante Senior Secondary School
- Sam Yiga Junior School
- Jungo Senior Secondary School
Andrew breathed his last on Friday, 29th October 2021
Vigil will take place at their home in Katalemwa, Nakawuka on Tuesday 2nd November 2021.
Burial will take place at their home in Katalemwa, Nakawuka Road on Wednesday 3rd November, 2021 starting with a service at 12:00pm.
Informed are: The Kingdom of Buganda, the staff of SAMKA Memorial Collage, Staffs of Jjungo Secondary School and Staffs of Dream Africa Schools in Uganda