Date of birth: 15th May 1995
Date of death: 2nd June 2022
Father: Charles Kasasa
Mother: Jane Kasasa
- Charles Masanso
- Arthur Ssegwanyi
- Brian Kayima
- Nicholas Lumbuye
Nieces and Nephews
- Ethan Kayima
- Rumbidzai Ngonzi Birungi
- Kora Kabiite Ndagire
- Kendrick Kasasa
- Earlrich Masanso
- Nyana Amala Nabulo
- Hector Ssegwanyi
- Victoria Primary School P1-P5 (2001 – 2005)
- Iganga Boys P6-P7 (2006 – 2007)
- St. Mary’s College Kisubi S1-S6 (2008 – 2013)
- Bsc. Petroleum Geo science & Production – MUK (2014 – 2017)
- Diploma in Insurance – Insurance Training College (Completed, Due for Graduation In 2022)
- Intern – Department of Geology & Petroleum Studies (2016)
- Senior Client Executive, Power | Energy | Manufacturing | Construction | Aviation | Utility at Marsh Uganda Limited – 2018 To Date
Any known achievements
- Aggregate 4 – PLE
- One of the best students in SMACK Sciences Class (O and A Level)
- BBPG Second Class Upper – CGPA 4.26
- Represented the Uganda Hockey Team at the East African Games of 2013
- In October 2018, Alvin joined Marsh Uganda Limited as a graduate trainee and grew through the ranks to currently a Senior Client Executive (Power Energy Manufacturing, Construction and Oil and Gas department) with a succession plan to grow him into the Energy Segment leader.
With his expertise in areas of petroleum studies and geology, he was entrusted to lead some of largest renewable and non-renewable energy projects in mining, and manufacturing where he worked with various stakeholders in government, financiers, and funders globally.
Alvin had a positive attitude, calm character, and attention to detail. He was thus mandated with management of complex energy projects and a point of reference for the firm in the Energy sector. This year, he was to mentor and train graduate trainees in his department.
In 2019, Alvin was voted employee of the second quarter and Employee of the year because of his unmatched contributions to the Company.
In 2021, he completed his Diploma in insurance at the Insurance Training College and was set to Join the Chartered Insurance Institute UK for Chartered Insurance qualification.
In April 2022, he was part of the team that represented Marsh Uganda Limited and won the Country Industry Insurance quiz. He was to join the team to represent the country in Ghana for the Africa Insurance quiz competition in October 2022.
In April 2022, he coordinated and spearheaded Marsh’s sponsorship for the Oil and Gas Convention Event held at Kampala Serena Hotel.
Alvin was adoptive, a team player, resilient, quick learner and social character who contributed and participated in all the social and business activities – we will forever cherish our time with Alvin and these memories will always stay with us.
He has left a very irreplaceable gap in the company. We pray for God’s Grace to strengthen his family, colleagues, clients, and friends through this trying moment.
There will be a Requiem Mass at their home in Vvumba, Busabaga Today on Sunday 05th June 2022 at 04:00pm, followed by Vigil.
Burial will take place at their ancestral home in Vvumba, Busabaga (10km off Jinja Road at Lugazi Town ‘’ku Gate’’opposite the late Sonko’s home) on Monday, 06th June 2022 at 02:00pm.
Informed are: Relatives, Friends and In-laws.
MAY ALVIN’S SOUL REST IN ETERNAL PEACE