Who is A-Plus Funeral and Grand Micro Insurance (GMi)
- A-Plus Funeral Management – The leading funeral management company in Uganda.
- GMi was licensed in 2018 under license No.IN/029/2018 by the Insurance Regulatory Authority of Uganda as the first micro insurance company offering insurance and saving products to the general public.
- A-Plus Funeral and GMi are part of the A-Plus Group, a Group with interest in Insurance, Funerals and Finance with over 15 years’ experience.
Our Cash Plan
- Our Cash Plan pays CASH for funeral expenses in case of death of an insured member.
- This funeral cover is extended to cover your other family members and dependents that is; your spouse, children, parents, relatives and workers such as maids.
Why Our Cash Plan
- No medicals required subject to 3 months waiting period.
- Cash is paid out immediately on registration of claim and submission of
all required documents.
- Parents are covered up to the age of 75 years.
- Affordable and flexible premium payment plans (monthly, quarterly and annually).
- Free cover for three biological or legally adopted children below the age of 21years.
- No waiting period for accidents.
- As a member, one qualifies for discounts if services of A-Plus Funeral are used.
What Premium do I pay?
|CATEGORY||CASH PAYOUT||MONTHLY PREMIUM UGX||ANNUAL PREMIUM UGX|
How to enroll in 4 easy steps
- Carefully read the information booklet and brochure and choose a package.
- Complete the application form/register, you can also register online and generate a quote/invoice to enable you make payments.
- Pay your premium and a message will be sent to you confirming payment together with your reference number/contract statement.
- You will get to view your contract after 24 hours on payment.
How to claim in 3 easy steps.
In the event of a claim:
- Contact us through any of the ways below:
Call our Support line for assistance on
+256 778587150 /+256 707587150,
- Send us an email via: email@example.com,Or log on to our website www.gmi.ug and you will also be advised on any documentation required for the claim to be processed.
- Complete and submit the simple claim form (please ensure that the claim form is read carefully for any additional requirements)
- If all the documentation received is in order, we shall pay the claim or give service within 24 hours.